Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the internet! Since I’m contributing writing to a few sites, I wanted to have a place to direct readers back to if they wanted to learn more about me.
So for those of you who’ve stumbled across this page: Hello! My name is Danielle, and I’m happy to have you here. Instead of rehashing the info in my “About Danielle” bio, I wanted to tell you a bit about me outside of my writing credits. So here are ten facts about Danielle Villano:
1) My birthday is April 6th, which makes me an Aries. I used to think I was “so not an Aries,” but now I embrace it.
2) My favorite novel is Lolita, by Vladimir Nabokov. I’ve read it at least once a year since the 11th grade.
3) I consider myself a foodie in that I like trying new restaurants and I can frequently be found reading food blogs. I will eat pretty much anything, aside from Spaghetti-Os. EWW.
4) I love reading about Old Hollywood glamour and scandal. There’s nothing quite like it!
5) I’m currently working on a YA novel set in the 1990s, so I can frequently be found watching 90s movies “for research purposes.”
6) My family owns a puggle named Abby, and she makes me smile pretty much every day.
7) I hope to move to New York City sometime soon.
8) I’m an avid tea drinker. I love green tea, but I’m always up for trying something new.
9) I’ve been taking a photo every day since September 15, 2009. I’ve been documenting that journey here.
10) One of my hobbies is sending (and receiving!) snail mail. A full mailbox is one of the happiest sights there is!
Thanks so much for stopping by my page! Feel free to contact me or tweet @daniellevillano.